From portsmouthsendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us

Challenging or disagreeing with decisions

This guide looks at what to do if you disagree with decisions made by professionals. That includes your local authority, your child’s school or other setting, local health and other services. It tells you what your rights are and when and how you can challenge decisions. To view the guide click here

Click for other information on

Education, Family Support, Health & Therapies

Related subsections

Education - Early Years 0-5, Education - Independent advice, Education - Post 16, Education - Primary Years, Education - Secondary years, Education - Who's involved, Family Support - Support for parent and carers, Family Support - Who else can help, Health and therapies - Who else can help