From portsmouthsendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us

Complaining to Children's Services

The Children’s Services department in Hampshire are responsible for a range of social care services for children, young people and their parents/carers including caring for a child with special needs. It’s recommended that you speak to an appropriate member of staff as soon as possible if you have any concerns about the service or services being provided. If you do not feel comfortable reporting your complaint in this way or if you have already done this and feel that it hasn't helped to resolve the issue then you could discuss this with the service manager. Many concerns can be quickly and successfully resolved in this way but occasionally it isn't possible to reach a resolution and a formal complaint needs to be made. To view our Factsheet please

click here.

Click for other information on

Family Support

Related subsections

Family Support - Services from West Berkshire, Family Support - Support for parent and carers, Family Support - Who else can help