From portsmouthsendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us

Independent advice

Where to go for independent educational advice and support.
While you are getting your head around all the statutory processes involved in having a disabled child, it can be reassuring to get advice from somebody not connected with the local authority.

We can provide Impartial Information, Advice and Support to parent carers as well as directly to children and young people. You can contact us on the local rate number above.

This section aims to point you in the direction of other organisations that can provide independent advice.

Useful information

Challenging a decision more >
Independent Support more >
NAS Education Rights Service more >
Support Services from SOSSEN more >

Related information

Related resources

Related organisations