From portsmouthsendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us

Equipment at home and school

Identifying the need for Specialist Equipment
Identifying the need for specialist equipment is always the first step. You may decide this in conjunction with your child’s school, social worker or a health professional such as an Occupational Therapist.

There are many areas of help that are available and some of this may be provided through the local authority. In order to find out about specific help and how to get it please click on the relevant link.

Useful information

Additional Resources - Parent Suggestions more >
Charitable Funding more >
Clothing and Shoes - Parent Suggestions more >
Communication more >
Eating more >
Keeping Safe more >
Seating more >
Sensory more >
Sleeping more >

Related information

Related resources

Related organisations