From portsmouthsendiass

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health & therapies Money & legal Jargon buster About us

Health Professionals

A "Who's who" of health professionals
Depending on your child’s age, your first point of contact would usually be with your health visitor, family doctor (GP) or school nurse. They will refer you to a specialist service, as and when required. You may meet with a range of professionals, all of whom have different jobs. For a rough guide to what each professional does, please click on the relevant article.

Useful information

Audiologist more >
CAMHS more >
Dietician more >
General Practitioner (GP) more >
Health Visitor more >
Neurologists more >
Occupational Therapists more >
Opthamologists more >
Opticians more >
Optometrists more >
Orthoptists more >
Orthotics more >
Physiotherapists (Physio) more >
School Nurse more >

Related information

Related resources